California Air Resources BoardThe Mission of the California Air Resources Board:
- To promote and protect public health, welfare and ecological resources through the effective and efficient reduction of air pollutants while recognizing and considering the effects on the economy of the state.
The Major Goals of the Board are to:
- Provide Safe, Clean Air to All Californians
- Protect the Public from Exposure to Toxic Air Contaminants
- Reduce California's Emission of Greenhouse Gases
- Provide Leadership in Implementing and Enforcing Air Pollution Control Rules and Regulations
- Provide Innovative Approaches for Complying with Air Pollution Rules and Regulations
- Base Decisions on Best Possible Scientific and Economic Information
- Provide Quality Customer Service to All ARB Clients
AB 998 Non toxic, non smog-forming grant
Are you a perchloroethylene dry cleaner looking to change your process to professional wet cleaning? Need grant money?
- Agriculture and Forestry
- Business and Commerce
- Commercial Real Estate
- Community Development and Land Use
- Consumer Protection
- Disaster Prevention and Relief
- Employment and Labor and Training
- Film and Television
- Financial Services
- Food and Nutrition
- Green Business
- Green House Gas Emission Reduction
- Health Care
- Land Conservation
- Research and Development
- Waste Management
Small Business Environmental Assistance Program
Need assistance navigating which air regulations apply to your small business? Contact us!
Hybrid and Zero-Emission Truck and Bus Voucher Incentive Project (HVIP)
Interested in purchasing a hybrid and zero-emission truck or bus?