- Incentive Website
- Incentive Status: Active
- Application Due Date: Ongoing
- Available Funds: Up to a maximum of $50,000 per facility
Anaheim Business Energy Efficiency Solutions Program offers Designed Assistance Review and New Construction Incentives for your new construction projects. If you are building or renovating your commercial, industrial, or institutional facility, bring us on board early in the design phase. Our experts can help you plan an energy-efficient facility to exceed California’s Title 24 standards and reduce your future operating costs. We will help you identify equipment that will qualify for incentives to offset installation and upgrade costs.
How the Program Works:1. Contact us to set up the initial consultation.
2. We offer Design Assistance Review with our Energy Efficiency Experts to work closely with your architect, builder, and design team, to find the most cost-effective, and energy-efficient options for your building.
3. We will prepare and provide an energy report that will give you recommendations or solutions for your New Construction Incentives.
4. We will perform a post-installation inspection to verify that the stated equipment list for your new construction project is installed and in operation.
- Agriculture and Forestry
- Air Quality and Climate
- Business and Commerce
- Commercial Real Estate
- Community Development and Land Use
- Consumer Protection
- Disaster Prevention and Relief
- Employment and Labor and Training
- Film and Television
- Financial Services
- Food and Nutrition
- Green Business
- Green House Gas Emission Reduction
- Health Care
- Land Conservation
- Research and Development
- Waste Management
- Applicable Regions:
Do I Qualify?
How to Apply
For more information visit our website or call (714) 765-4124. You can send us an email using form below.