- Incentive Status: Available
- Program Duration: Ongoing
- Available Funds: Varies, based on the type of refrigeration equipment installed. See application for details.
Our local electrical power utility, Turlock Irrigation District, offers rebates for replacing aging refrigeration equipment with energy efficient models. The high efficiency equipment typically improves service, quality and comfort while saving energy and money.
The TID rebate helps offset the cost to purchase energy efficient equipment, and the investment continues to deliver energy savings over the life of the equipment.
More information is found at this site:
Do I Qualify?
All new and existing commercial or industrial business customers of TID are eligible to apply for this rebate. Additional criteria regarding the specific parameters of this program are found here:
How to Apply
• Customer must complete and submit a TID Rebate Agreement.
• Once TID confirms rebate eligibility, a pre-inspection will be scheduled.
• Upon pre-inspection approval by TID, the equipment may then be purchased and installed.
• Notify TID when the project is completed and submit the following documentation:
1. The Commercial Refrigeration Rebate Form.
2. Itemized invoice(s) that are paid in full.
3. All manufacturer’s specification sheets.
• TID will then schedule a post-inspection and once approved, the rebate will be paid.
There is no fee to apply for this rebate program.
For more information visit our website or call (209) 883-8432. You can send us an email using form below.