- Incentive Website
- Incentive Status: Active
- Application Due Date: Ongoing
The City of Elk Grove, with assistance from the Sacramento Regional County Sanitation District (SRCSD), administers the Sewer Fee Credit Program. The program provides economic incentives for industrial and commercial sewer customers by offering sewer development impact fee grants.
- In order to qualify, the project must create additional employment and be consistent with the City’s General Plan. The project should create 2 jobs for every Credit used (example 3.24 credits – 6 jobs).
- The Credits remain with the parcel they are initially applied to.
- Projects requesting 15 credits or less will be processed by staff while those projects requesting over 15 credits will be forwarded to City Council for consideration.
- Air Quality and Climate
- Business and Commerce
- Commercial Real Estate
- Community Development and Land Use
- Financial Services
- Food and Nutrition
- Green Business
- Green House Gas Emission Reduction
- Health Care
- Research and Development
- Applicable Regions:
- Elk Grove
- Sacramento County
Do I Qualify?
- The project must be located in the City of Elk Grove.
- The project must create additional employment and be consistent with the City’s General Plan. The project should create 2 jobs for every Credit used (example 3.24 credits – 6 jobs).
- No City Council or Planning Commission approvals are required for nearly all brewery or winery projects.
- Priority for Credits will be given to those projects that enhance Elk Grove’s economic development and generate long-term.
- Residential projects will not be considered unless they are a part of a mixed use development and may not be more than 15% of available Credits.
- Non-profit or public facilities may be considered as long as they meet economic development objectives and/or improve the quality of life.
- The project may be a “catalyst” project, such as a restaurant that will further the overall economic development efforts of a commercial corridor and/or the City of Elk Grove
How to Apply
For more information visit our website or call (916) 478-3690. You can send us an email using form below.