- Incentive Website
- Incentive Status: Active
- Application Due Date: Ongoing
- Available Funds: Loans of up to $2 million or 75% of project costs
Huntington Beach is proud to be part of California's innovative Orange County Recycling Market Development Zone program (RMDZ). Businesses that participate in this program have the ability to create increased profitability, generate new jobs, and help towards the goal of a sustainable planet.
The RMDZ is an economic development program designed utilize the growing supply of recyclable materials to fuel new businesses, expand existing ones, create jobs, and divert waste from landfills. Through this program, Huntington Beach is able to provide businesses with access to a broad menu of assistance to increase the manufacturing of products using secondary materials.
Eligible businesses may take advantage of outstanding benefits, which include:
- Loans of up to $2 million or 75% of project costs
- Low interest rates (1-4%)
- Technical assistance
- Location manufacturing materials (feedstock)
- Providing current market conditions/trends
- Evaluating technology and equipment
- Creating relationships with industry contacts, local recyclers, and waste haulers
- FREE Marketing
Do I Qualify?
How to Apply
Application FeesThere may be fees associated with certain program activities; contact the Zone Administrator for details.
For more information visit our website or call (714) 536-5537. You can send us an email using form below.