- Incentive Website
- Incentive Status: Active
- Application Due Date: Ongoing
- Agriculture and Forestry
- Air Quality and Climate
- Business and Commerce
- Commercial Real Estate
- Community Development and Land Use
- Consumer Protection
- Disaster Prevention and Relief
- Employment and Labor and Training
- Film and Television
- Financial Services
- Food and Nutrition
- Green Business
- Green House Gas Emission Reduction
- Health Care
- Land Conservation
- Research and Development
- Waste Management
- Applicable Regions:
- Morgan Hill
Do I Qualify?
1. Applicants must be either a new or expanding business within the City limits of Morgan Hill.
2. Only sewer and traffic fees for commercial or industrial projects may be deferred.
3. The program is only available to business owners that own (have fee title to) the real property they currently or will soon occupy.
How to Apply
1) Obtain a reliable sewer and traffic impact fee estimate from the Department of Public Works.
2) Eligibility information required from applicant.
3) Ownership verification required.
4) The City will require a security for the loan.Apply Now
Application FeesEligible property owners must pay a minimum of 20% of their sewer and traffic fees prior to obtaining building permits.
For more information visit our website or call 408-310-4633 . You can send us an email using form below.