- Incentive Website
- Incentive Status: Active
- Application Due Date: Ongoing
A company that brings 500 kW or more of monthly electric demand or relocates a qualifying research, technology, green technology or green manufacturing process to Riverside can get up to 40% off electric bills through the Economic Development Rate. This special incentive offers a four-year contract with a 40% discount per month the first year and a 20% discount per month the second year. Discount discontinues in the third and fourth years and will adjust to the appropriate existing rate schedule at that time.
Do I Qualify?
To qualify for this ED rate your business must be:
- A new RPU customer with a minimum demand of 500 kW.
- An existing customer that is adding new load to Riverside of at least 150 kW of monthly electrical demand or 20% of existing load, whichever is higher.
- Willing to sign a 4-year contract to save 40% per month in the first year and 20% in the second year.
- A new qualified research, development or technology company locating to Riverside’s service territory, or a green technology/manufacturing business whose primary purpose is research, development or manufacturing of energy efficiency, alternative energy or renewable energy products.*
* Qualifying research, technology, or green companies are defined by the North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) codes.
For more information visit our website or call (951) 826-5485. You can send us an email using form below.