- Incentive Status: Active
- Application Due Date: Ongoing
Time is Money. Streamline Riverside is a program based on the City of Riverside’s commitment to providing excellent customer service and the most business friendly process possible. A City-wide review and revision or regulations, processes and policies is resulting in a smoother, more efficient permitting process for businesses based on simplicity, transparency, collaboration and certainty. Advantages include:
- Reliable, uniform plan check review times: All departments have a uniform review time of four weeks for large projects and two weeks for smaller projects.
- Preliminary Review: We will review your plans, sketch or idea with a comprehensive Streamline Riverside team and provide verbal feedback. A nominal fee for this review will be credited to your formal application fee so it costs no additional money for an early review. Helping you put your best foot forward is our goal.
- Development Review Committee: When complete plans are submitted, you receive an appointment card complete with date and time to have your application reviewed by the Development Review Committee (Fire, Planning, Building, Public Works, Public Utilities and others Departments as needed). We pride ourselves in putting our comments in writing within a few days of this meeting.
- After-hours expedited plan check: for a minimal fee, Building, Fire, Planning and Public Works now offer afterhours expedited plan check reviews that cut the turnaround time in half.
- Efficient internal review authority: eliminating layers of red tape is no easy task in government, but the City of Riverside has undertaken a refresh of review process that empowers staff to make decisions administratively, reducing review times and processes wherever possible.
Do I Qualify?
For more information visit our website or call (951) 826-2438. You can send us an email using form below.