- Incentive Website
- Incentive Status: Available
Public Facilities Fees that may qualify for deferral under this payment option include:
• City Office Space
• Fire Stations
• Police Station Expansion
• Street Improvements
• Traffic Signal
• Sewer Connection
• Water Connection (City of Stockton service area)
The City offers different length payment programs based on the amount of qualified Public Facility Fees.
To be eligible for this program, the total qualified Public Facilities Fees must be over $20,000 but less than $100,000.
• Down Payment - $10,000 of qualifying fees, plus all other fees due at time of permit issuance.
• Payment Schedule - Five equal annual installments, plus interest calculated on the unpaid principal.
To be eligible for this program, the total qualified Public Facilities Fees must be $100,000 or greater.
• Down Payment - 10% of qualifying fees, plus all other fees due at time of permit issuance.
• Payment Schedule - Ten equal annual installments, plus interest calculated on the unpaid principal. (Water and sewer connection fees must be paid over five years.)
The interest rate for all programs is the Federal Home Loan Bank Board’s 11th District Cost of Funds July rate, plus one percentage point.
For all programs, a deed of trust or other acceptable security equal to or greater than the value of the deferral is required.
Do I Qualify?
How to Apply
The following items will be required when applying for the City of Stockton's Fee Deferral Program:
– A completed and signed application
– A preliminary Title Report (including a legal description of the property)
– An Impact Fee Worksheet (Contact the Community Development Department, Building Division at 209.937.8561)
– A brief description of the non-residential projectApply Now
For more information visit our website or call (209) 937-8539. You can send us an email using form below.