- Incentive Website
- Incentive Status: Active
- Application Due Date: Ongoing
- Available Funds: Loans from $3,000 - $30,000
The City of Stockton's Small Business Micro Loan Program assists local businesses with financing needs by providing:
– Loans up to $30,000 to businesses located within Stockton city limits.
– Interest rates starting at the current Prime Rate plus 2%, with a maximum loan term of five years.
– Funds for operating capital, including permit and license fees, furniture, fixtures and equipment, rehabilitation, and manufacturing equipment.
The program offers flexible terms and conditions that are tailored to the specific needs of each borrower. The City will work with you to create an amortization structured to match the purpose of the loan, including no pre-payment penalties. Business consulting is also provided at no cost to the borrower. Businesses receiving loan proceeds must create or retain at least one full-time equivalent job.
Do I Qualify?
• Business located within Stockton city limits
• For-profit enterprise
• Able to repay debt
• History of meeting financial obligations
• Business consulting from San Joaquin Delta College Small Business Development Center (SBDC) required
• Business must create or retain at least one job
How to Apply
1. Complete the preliminary application and credit check form. A complete application form, along with a list of required documents, will be provided upon review of your preliminary application.
2. Enclose a non-refundable $50 check, payable to the City of Stockton.
3. Make a business consulting appointment, courtesy of San Joaquin Delta College Small Business Development Center, 209-954-5089.Apply Now
Application FeesApplications for the program must include a non-refundable $50 check, payable to the City of Stockton.
For more information visit our website or call (209) 937-8539. You can send us an email using form below.