- Incentive Status: Active
- Application Due Date: Ongoing
The Temecula Valley Entrepreneurs Exchange is a business incubator and regional resource center that fosters business growth and economic vitality for entrepreneurs. One-on-one consultations can be scheduled and business workshops are available throughout the year. Incubator space is available for start-up companies. Applications are required. Facility-based services include:
- Flexible leases (license agreements: month-to-month)
- 24/7 key card controlled access
- Use of conference rooms with equipment for teleconferencing
- Use of basic office equipment (i.e. copier)
- High speed wireless internet connection (FIOS 150 mbps down/35 mbps up)
- Collaborative spaces with lounge
- Kitchen facility
- Free off-street parking
- Janitorial services included
- All utility services except for telephone service
- Standard electrical service (lights, heat, 110V service)
- U.S. Postal Service mailboxes
Do I Qualify?
All businesses can attend workshops and schedule one-on-one business consultations at no cost. Companies interested in the incubator program must fill out an online application.
How to Apply
A nominal fee is applied for use of Incubator facility.
- $100 per month per work station
- Private offices are available and range from $250-$450 per month dependent on size.