Southport Business Park Development Incentive Program
- Incentive Website
- Incentive Status: Available
- Program Duration: Ongoing
- Available Funds: The award amount increases with the amount of land and new development.
- Total Allocation: The total allocation for this incentive is a maximum of 2 million square feet of development.
Businesses or developers interested in constructing new buildings are eligible for reduced permit fees within West Sacramento's Southport Business Park.
Southport Business Park offers shovel-ready parcels from 1-40 acres, zoned for business offices and industrial uses.
Click Reduced Fees Here to see the incentive details.
- Commercial Real Estate
- Agriculture and Forestry
- Air Quality and Climate
- Business and Commerce
- Community Development and Land Use
- Consumer Protection
- Disaster Prevention and Relief
- Employment and Labor and Training
- Film and Television
- Financial Services
- Food and Nutrition
- Green Business
- Green House Gas Emission Reduction
- Health Care
- Land Conservation
- Research and Development
- Waste Management
- Applicable Regions:
- West Sacramento
Do I Qualify?
How to Apply
Please call the Economic Development and Housing Department for application instructions and materials.
Application FeesThere are no application fees. The incentive is obtained during the negotiations for land acquisition.
For more information visit our website or call 916-617-4535. You can send us an email using form below.