Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise Certification
- Incentive Website
- Incentive Status: Available
- Agriculture and Forestry
- Air Quality and Climate
- Business and Commerce
- Commercial Real Estate
- Community Development and Land Use
- Consumer Protection
- Disaster Prevention and Relief
- Employment and Labor and Training
- Film and Television
- Financial Services
- Food and Nutrition
- Green Business
- Green House Gas Emission Reduction
- Health Care
- Land Conservation
- Research and Development
- Waste Management
- Applicable Regions:
Do I Qualify?
How to Apply
Register Your Business
Go to www.caleprocure.ca.gov
In the upper right hand corner, click Login/Register
Click Register as a New Bidder.
Step 1 Set up Company Profile: All items with an asterisk must be completed. Choose either Federal Employer Information Number (FEIN) or Social Security Number (SSN) as your Tax Identification Number (TIN). (Do not use dashes when entering FEIN or SSN.) Add Company Name, insert website under http//URL (if applicable).
Step 2 Enter Primary Address: Country, Address, City, State, Postal (can select additional addresses).
Step 3 Establish User Accounts: Add Primary Contact by clicking the Add Contact button. (Can add additional users.)
Step 4 Manage Bidder Notifications: Would you like to receive notifications of bid opportunities? If Yes, Designate Bidder Notification Contacts (can receive multiple email addresses), go to Search by Keyword and add UNSPSC Code(s), select Service Areas.
Step 5 Terms and Conditions: Click the required box to agree to the terms and conditions for state procurement. Click Submit.
Bidder Registration is complete. You will receive an email with your temporary password. After receiving email confirmation of your user ID and password, activate your account.
Follow the instructions to activate your account and reset your password.
Apply For Certification
Go to www.caleprocure.ca.gov.
login to proceed.
Click on the middle icon (a check mark, Small Business/Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise),
Click the Get Certified button on the left side of the page.
Before following the SB/DVBE application process gather the following documents/information in electronic format:
• Applicant/Affiliate Federal Tax Returns for three most recent tax years
• Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN)
• Secretary of State Number
• Home address of Officers, Members/Managers and Partners
• Dun & Bradstreet Number (if applicable)
• Contractors State License Board Number (if applicable)
• A list of keywords describing your business activities to ensure your businesses is easily and appropriately identified in any search for certified firms. (Since you are limited to 255 characters, do NOT use periods or commas and do NOT repeat words.)